The in:anywhere is a search query for the gmail inbox. In:spam or in:plug
(i have attempted to dump all plug emails into a PLUG inbox... Google
fights me on this)

Since you say that the message was sent on your end, the recipient would
use this query to verify that the message was received, but improperly
filtered. You give them the message ID from your logs, and THEY look for it
on their end.