It does look like an old message laying around.

However to answer your question of "why am I seeing this", note that you
are mounting EXT3 using the EXT4 drivers. While yes, this is possible, it
will not be a totally clean process. Those warnings could be a result of
the difference in features for ext 3 and 4. It's letting you know that
things look funky and suggesting that you troubleshoot.

You can mount 3 as 4, but not 4 as 3, if that makes any sense. As long as
this is intentional, you are probably fine. My question is why is it using
the EXT4 subsystem for your older drives? Shouldn't you be able to cleanly
mount using the original EXT3 stack?