On 3/24/20 5:53 PM, Bill Ensley wrote:
>> Hell, +1 from me, I may even be able to make a meeting for once :)
>
> Well I'd sure like to see you more Bill!
>
> Especially given that I see you around OSCON for printing. :-|
>
> Are you endorsing virtual PLUG or FreeConferenceCall.com specifically?

Virtual PLUG.

Haven't used FreeConferenceCall.com.  Zoom is most common in my industry.

I'd honestly be perfectly happy with something like GoToMeeting.com as well.

Might be easier for folks that don't have cameras.

I'd be happy to donate usage of our account, we have a 50 person account
and absolutely zero outside sales happening right now.

-Bill Ensley
BearPrinting.com