On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 2:49 PM Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Mar 2020, Michael Barnes wrote:
>
> > I like FreeConferenceCall.com. Easy to use, unlimited meeting time, up to
> > 1,000 attendees. FREE.
>
> Michael,
>
> I created an account with them. Then I looked at the video page and did not
> see how to host a video conference. The usage e-mail message is all audio:
> dial-in phone number, conference number, and host PIN.
>
> Have you used this for video/web conferences?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rich

I just did two video conference calls today.  Works fine. At the bottom
left of the screen should be three icons, microphone, telephone handset,
and video camera. The mic symbol mutes your mic, the handset turns audio on
and off, and the camera turns your video camera on and off. I think there
is a limitation of 5 video users at once, I haven't used it with more than
three. Normally, we use it with everybody on audio only and the presenter
shares his desktop. The one glitch I have found right now is in trying to
show a video. The picture comes through, but the attendees cannot hear the
audio.

If anyone is interested in testing FreeConferenceCall, they can contact me
and I'll set up a session you can log into and check it out.

Michael