I'm not the one accusing IT people of having social disorders.

There's clearly a double standard here and a few of you are getting ready to
team up and attack the little guy.

Accsusing people of being autistic in order to win the argument is wrong. Ted
has been very aggressive in this discussion and made statements that are
clearly derogatory in nature.

As for my contribution, I pointed out that that Ted's assertion that IT should
not be involved here was wrong, and provided facts to clarify that. Maybe he
(and you) can learn soemthing from that?

Regardless of all that, you've made it clear that you just want to attack me. I
don't appreciate the autism accusation and frankly, Ted owes everyone an
apoplogy for being an abusive asshole.
-Ben