jeztastic wrote:
> I am having a similar problem with CCV. Volume starts off very low. I've
> boosted it in the Chromecast app, and turned the TV up so I can hear the
> audio fine. But adjusting audio from LMS and Squeeze Commander is
> problematic. It will get louder, but sometimes restarts the track/radio
> stream. It also always returns the fader to zero immediately, although
> the audio volume remains the same. Would it help if I added a log (need
> to work out how to do this).

Try the development version or try to disable 'volume feedback'. The
problem is due to the attempt to synchronize LMS volume with volume
changes made by another non-LMS controller

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2