I installed squeeze2cast on my Windows 8.1 PC which is now running W10.

I did this when squeeze2cast was just launched. I works straight away,
but I have not used it since till today as I moved my Chromecast to
another property.

I have now installed a Chromecast and a Chromecast Audio in the property
with squeeze2cast is installed on the media PC. LMS immediately found
both devices and music is pouring out of both. All praise to Phillipe.

LMS reports I have version 0.2.4.0 whick looks lick the latest (ref
https://github.com/philippe44/LMS-to-Cast) so I presume the auto
plugging update in LMS has been working. Is that right?

This thread now has 24 pages - rather a lot of detailed conversation.
What particularly should I note? Would some kind person who has kept up
with the discussion please point me in the right direction, though, as
far as I can see everything is "just working".

Brian

In Southampton: Quad 77 Integrated Amp  - AVI Neutron 4
In Nicosia: Quad 520f refreshed by Dada - Quart 980s German Tower
Loudspeakers. Boom in conservatory.
In both: Squeezebox Classic, Beresford Caiman DAC, Sony MDR-F1
Headphones