Owen Smith wrote:
> I've never had trouble with the Dash iPlayer, it's worked for me ever
> since bpa introduced it. Streaming 320kbps Dash in the UK. But suddenly
> this morning Radio 2 dies after less than 30 seconds, it just goes into
> rebuffering and never recovers. Running v1.4.9. I have changed nothing
> locally that I am aware of. Server is WHS v1 so doesn't do updates so it
> can't be that.
>
> I'm not running v1.5.x because it's in beta and needs a new repository
> adding to LMS, and up to now v1.4.9 has worked for me.

BBC makes experimental changes some of which I can't see because they
are UK only.  The CDN may also have changed.
So Is your R2 problem with R2 live or on demand.
Does it happen with HLS or just with DASH ?

On Windows with WHS (i.e probably small processor up to 2Mb RAM) looks
like a suitable candidate for 1.5.* mainly because it is aimed at fixing
rebuffering on live streams which predominantly affected Windows
platforms. If you get rebuffering on HLS - then it is definitely a
Windows problem.