JPatten wrote:
> Using a UK ip address I am no longer getting sound on high bitrate
> streams but can on low bitrate. My iPlayer setting are as follows. Just
> wondering if this has happened to anybody else and if there is a
> solution.
If you ask a question please give more info.
I am not in the UK so I cannot test.
Plugin used, Version info of plugin, OS and LMS - always.

Are you really in the UK or just have a "uk ip address" ?
Live or Listen again ?  Live can supply multiple speed not just high and
low. What speed do you get now versus use to get. Does it happen on all
Live or just one ?
Live can have different speed depending on station - what station if
live ?
Listen again can have different speeds depending on program and
available format - not all programs have all formats available and you
have settings that will allow choice - what program are you playing if
"Listen again" ? does it happen on all or just a few or one ?