d6jg wrote:
> To Phillipe
>
> Forgive me for not trawling through all of the above but I am not sure I
> am going to find what I am looking for anyway.
>
> I am just building a piCoreplayer based LMS for a friend who has 2 x
> Sonos devices. He is in US, I am in UK.
> I am building the SD card with all the necessary plugins etc and then
> shipping it but I have no Sonos devices to test with only my Onkyo
> CRN755
>
> Can you advise on the following from a using Sonos perspective?
>
> Are there any issues with a playlist that contains a mixture of Spotify
> and local files? I ask because occasionally with my Onkyo CRN755 I get
> issues.
>
> Symptoms are a single local FLAC in playlist which then has a few
> Spotify tracks added to by Don't Stop The Music.
>
> When the single FLAC finishes the player goes into pause mode instead of
> carrying on into the rest of the list.
>
> If the original playlist is more than one track there doesn't seem to be
> any issue.
>
> Do you see anything like this with your Sonos devices ?

I don't have Spotify so I can't tell, sorry. Usually Sonos devices
behave very well when used as UPnP players

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2