RonM wrote:
> Some additional info.
>
> My mobile has a Qualcom 2.5 ghz quad core processor (Experia V3
> Compact). SBP easily accommodates my few 96 khz files, but chokes on 48,
> reporting an unsupported sample rate.
>
> In SBP settings, it's reported that the native sampling rate of the
> device is 48; since almost all of my music is 44.1, I left that as the
> default setting. I haven't tried resetting to 48 since that would
> require resampling of almost everything except for the recent eMusic
> downloads.
>
> So I really don't understand the issue here. Help appreciated.
>
> Ron

Ok, just tried the files you sent with the current version of SB Player
in the Play store and everything worked fine, no errors.  I enabled
Emulate 192Khz and set the Output Sample Rate to 44100.

I'm using LMS 7.9

Check your custom-convert.conf or convert.conf on your server to make
sure that you're not transcoding the mp3 to some unsupported format.