When browsing the music library, starting playback and then returning to
the app after a few songs, I would like iPeng to remember my last
position.
Now I always have to start from scratch and browse to the artist/album I
was viewing again. This takes away a lot of the positives with the
Squeezebox system for me.

If the server does not support remembering the position, can't iPeng
remember the position and browse there in the background when the
underlying reconnect to the LMS has been performed?

Sorry if this has discussed before. It was difficult to get any good
search results.

2xBoom, 2xClassic, 2xRadio, iPhone, iPad