SkyWalker2 wrote:
> Dear *philippe_44*,
>
> Thank you for the marvelous plugin! I even was able to create stereo
> pair from my radios and stream to them as to single airplay device.
>
> Would it be possible to announce group of sb players as separate airplay
> speaker? With purpose to let user choose streaming to individual players
> or groups?
>
> By group I mean group of synced players in terms of LMS. Alternatively
> it could be grouping inside your plugin settings. Say via advanced LMS
> tab.
>
> For example I have two SB Radios and would like to choose therm as
> Airplay target individually or like a preset group with dedicated left,
> right channels each routed to a corresp SB Radio.

What you're asking here is is the idea of "grouped players represented
by virtual players". Unfortunately this concept is not supported
natively by LMS, so replicating it would be a lot of work, from a
frontend (UI) and backend point of view. If very likely doable, but it's
too much for me as I already have a lot of plugins in LMS to support ...

AppleTV 4, Airport Express