Hi t0mg,

Thank you for replying. Funny coincidence, because I experienced the
exact same problem back in November as well and addressed it in this
forum :-) My solution was very similar to what you suggest.
Phillipe provided a rather good answer on the details behind the
problem.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103728-Announce-UPnPBridge-integrate-UPnP-DLNA-players-with-LMS-(squeeze2upnp)&p=866711&viewfull=1#post866711

For this specific problem, it was rather easy to detect in the log-file,
as there was a "connection reset by peer" error in the log. However, for
the new incident, this is not the case. Also the skipping is only
appearing immediately after number change. For this problem, I found
that rolling back to version 2.10.0 solves it.

Regards, René