bastrup wrote:
> Hi t0mg,
>
> Thank you for replying. Funny coincidence, because I experienced the
> exact same problem back in November as well and addressed it in this
> forum :-) My solution was very similar to what you suggest.
> Phillipe provided a rather good answer on the details behind the
> problem.
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103728-Announce-UPnPBridge-integrate-UPnP-DLNA-players-with-LMS-(squeeze2upnp)&p=866711&viewfull=1#post866711
>
> For this specific problem, it was rather easy to detect in the log-file,
> as there was a "connection reset by peer" error in the log. However, for
> the new incident, this is not the case. Also the skipping is only
> appearing immediately after number change. For this problem, I found
> that rolling back to version 2.10.0 solves it.
>
> Regards, René

I've identified the problem which was a combination of a bug on my side
plus the behavior of TIDAL with regard to long pause while streaming.
The bridge can start streaming a large amount of data, then pause for a
long time (>1min) when the pacing_size parameter is set. This works with
all services I've tested except TIDAL. This problem has always been here
but was exacerbated by the optimization I've made on gapless playback.
I've now only activated the pacing_size (which cause large pause) only
for *live* streams. Note that if you set a buffer_limit, same issue can
happen

AppleTV 4, Airport Express