Hi Ralphy

I've just installed LMS (Repack) on my Synology DiskStation 215j I
believe it uses the ARMV7 architecture. I also moved my music files onto
the Diskstation.

I only use the following plugins.

22749

I can start and use the Chromecast and UPNP Bridges using the
"armv5te-static" binaries but this binary is not offered by Local Player
only "armv5te" and two armv6 binaries none of which work. I need the
Local Player to attach my external Arcam rPac DAC which is recognised by
the Diskstation.

Do you have the means or inclination to produce additional binaries,
either for the Local Player alone or for both Local Player and
Phillipe's plugins?

It isn't a showstopper for me as I still have the PiCore solution I was
hoping to replace with this single box and I really appreciate the work
that you and, in my case Phillipe and bpa, do to keep LMS running with
so many useful features.

|Filename: plugins.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22749|

LMS: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Tue Mar 7 09:28:02 UTC 2017 on Raspberry Pi 3B
piCorePlayer v3.20 Server/ARCAM rPAC DAC, 2.5 inch HD (pi powered)
*Homeplug LAN Players:*
Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC
Raspberry Pi 3B piCorePlayer v3.20/Topping VX2 DAC/Amp
*Wifi Players:*
UPnP Wifi Players: 2 x Chromecast Audio, 2 x Chromecast Video