Hi,

is it possible to use SqueezeLite on systems where pulseaudio is used as
the default output system for sound?

I am running Debian 9 and I am not able to get SqueezeLite to output any
sound, no matter which device I select for output. Maybe the fact, that
I have to use a screen reader software on the system (I am blind and
this is the only way for me to work with the computer), is also related
to my problems, because the screen reader is ofcourse also using the
soundsystem.

I've tryed the official packages of SqueezeLite which are included in
Debian 9, version is 1.8.4, but also a self compiled version of the
current SqueezeLite release did not work.

Has anyone an idea what I could try to get SqueezeLite with a localy
installed LMS up and running?

Cheers and thanks,

  Schoepp