Hi Ralphy,

On Fr, Jun 23, 2017 at 12:18:23 +0000, ralphy wrote:
>I have an experimental version of squeezelite using a pulsaudio branch
>hostapi for portaudio.

That are very good news, cool!

>Using the pulseaudio branch from
>git://git.assembla.com/portaudio-pulseaudio.git
>
>It works very well, until the sample rate of the music changes, then
>there's no more audio until you kill squeezelite and restart it.

Thats more then enough for me ATM, because I'd like to use SqueezeLite
at work to listen to spotify or deezer and they do not change
samplingrate very ofthen I think :-).

>I had been working with the developer to track down the issue with the
>hostapi, but that has stalled ATM.  Hopefully, things start moving
>forward again soon.

Yes, would be cool, because the pulseaudio crap is the default on more
and more systems, unfortunatly :-8.

>I've uploaded a debian 8 x64 debug build for you to try. Hopefully it
>works on debian 9.

Thanks a lot! It is already running and I am able to listen to deezer,
very cool! Will use it more ofthen after the weekend and can report
problems if you like.

Cheers and many thanks again,

  Schoepp