mherger wrote:
> Hmm... that seems really slow. It's doing eight queries to get you
> albums list. But still: even cached results seem to take 5s to load!
> What kind of storage are you using? Check Settings/Advanced/Performance,
> too: make sure you set the db memory parameter to high or max. It might
> have an impact on cache performance, too.

My storage is an usb HDD 2.5
Browse my local library is a bit slow but acceptable for my daily
usage.

I've set performance to max but didn't impact the respond time of
spotty.

I'm surprise because I didn't had issu of browing my spotify library
using "spotify protocal handler". I only got that issu with spotty
(since beta).

Any other tricks to try ?