SteveC123 wrote:
> I had malwarebytes running originally. But I removed it and did a clean
> lms install.
>
> I installed VMR C++ 2015 with no errors  but I think there must be
> something wrong with the installation as spotty.exe is the only .exe
> giving me not a win32 application error.

Well, I've given up on trying to get homeserver working, still getting
spotty.exe Win32 application error.

The good news is  I installed ubuntu 16.04 with slimerserver 7.9.1 and
spotty on an old laptop and it works like a treat.
Currently toying with emdy server for movie streaming on same ubuntu set
up, looks like I'll be retiring the homeserver as soon as I get all my
flac media from it.

Great to still have access to spotify, it's what gives my classic and
squeezebox their most use.

Thanks for all the hard work Michael !