mherger wrote:
> The spotty helper application should only use broadcast during
> authorization. It's using mdns to announce itself to other Spotify
> clients. It should not do any broadcasting during eg. streaming.

Thanks Michael. Ok, thats somehow new stuff to me. That means, mdns in
conjunction with an older switch might be the problem? Did the old
spotify plugin behave differently? I just need a hook for my search for
the error. Right now all my older 100 m/bit devices behave crazy when
playing spotify. Even modbus devices who are connected to a rpi who is
connected to the network go haywire.

Should i open a new thread for this problem?

thank you

H.