Hi Michael,

Today I tried to switch from the old spotify plugin to Spotty.
The installation went well, but I got this message on the settings
page:

Code:
--------------------
    There has been a problem running the Spotty helper application. Most likely
your operating system and/or platform is not supported. Please report the
following details to me:

  Operating system: Linux / armv5tel-linux

  Helper Applications Folder:

/share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Bin/arm-linux
  /share/HDA_DATA/.qpkg/LogitechMediaServer/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Bin
  /opt/ssods4/bin
  /usr/bin
  /usr/local/bin
  /usr/libexec
  /usr/sbin
  /opt/bin

/opt/ssods4/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/arm-linux

/opt/ssods4/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin

It says I have to send this to you, so, here I am... :)