There's a problem I have frequently. I have assumed it is a BBC issue,
but have decided it is time to post in case it is a problem with the
plugin.

I am in the UK, and regularly use Listen Again. I find that when
listening to Radio 4 the last few seconds of most programs get cut off.
So I don't hear the credits, which is a minor issue, but also part of
the last sentence (or two) is also missing, which is annoying.

Not much point in naming a particular program, as it happens more often
than not. I don't get this issue on Radio 2 Listen Again (where programs
usually include part of the following news summary) and I don't think it
occurs on Radio 3 either.