Learnincurve wrote:
> Nothing is making it through to squeezelite

Is this an assumption or did you look at the squeezelite slimproto log
?

> , but this is what I'm getting in the server log:

The DASH log show comms with BBC all went OK and then connection was
closed.  It is not clear why was connection to squeezelite closed down
but if there are no other DASH plugin messages then the close was from
LMS for a squeezelite player specific reason. ?
Can you repeat test with logging  player.source,  player.streaming and
player.streaming.direct  - each one set to INFO