mherger wrote:
> > --------------------
> >      [17-08-07 12:02:27.7449] Slim::Buttons::XMLBrowser::gotError
> (242) Error: While retrieving
> [spotify:user:xxx:playlist:6iX6KqH4Shi5bvMDNnO6YB]: [Cannot request
> non-HTTP URL spotify:user:xxx:playlist:6iX6KqH4Shi5bvMDNnO6YB]
> > --------------------
>
> I guess you edited the user ID because this is no public playlist? Could
>
> you please try again with a public list? Something like:
>
> spotify:user:spotifycharts:playlist:37i9dQZEVXbMDoHDwVN2tF
>
> (Though it does work with my personal Weekly Mix just fine...)
>
> Do you have multiple accounts defined?
>
> --
>
> Michael

Michael

We're getting somewhere :)

I tried with a public list, and I got the same result. But maybe 10-20
seconds later, I pressed the preset button again, and the playlist
played!

So I tried with one of my own playlists and that too needs 2 presses of
the preset button to kick it into action.

So playing a playlist from a preset is indeed fixed.

However, on the webgui, playing a Spotify playlist saved as a favourite
still does not work.

Cheers

*Server* - LMS 7.9.1 > Raspberry Pi3/piCorePlayer 3.21, 25K library on a
network drive, cache and playlists on a USB stick.
*Lounge* -  RPi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI
DM5
*Study* - RPi 3/piCorePlayer 3.21 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > CA Minx 5
*Dining Room* - Boom
*Garage* - RPi3/piCorePlayer 3.02 > HiFiBerry DAC+ > Sharp micro system
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play/Access Point plugin > HiFiBerry
DAC+ > car's hifi (files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio