scala wrote:
> It all seems to work fine!
> In fact, it works directly with automatic helper selection, which I did
> not expect in my QNAP case. I will experiment more and "stress" it for a
> few days and report, but I will be away for the weekend...

Bonjour Philippe, indeed I can confirm it works beautifully.
Thank you for your support and for spending so much time on this and
other plugins which are vital for continuing the LMS experience.

If I may add a last bit: with the introduction of the manual helper
selection, the old routine which checked whether an helper had the
executable permission set is not active anymore (at least in my case).
After a few trials I realized that I had to manually chmod
shairport_helper-x64-linux, and then all worked perfectly.
PS: I made my tests on 0.71.0 I think, I have no automatic updates set.