I find since upgrading to Spotty that I only get a few seconds of play
followed by a few secs of buffer before it goes into this
play-buffer-play loop. The setting to buffer music didnt help either. My
Internet connection us quick enough as I can stream other content. I'm
on Spotty 1.2.1.

Anyone else having this issue as well?

We'd need a little more information about your system: OS running on the server, RAM, CPU, LMS version. Then make sure you update to the latest and greatest Spotty version.

You could enable info logging for player.source to get more information in server.log.

--

Michael