mherger wrote:
> >> I find since upgrading to Spotty that I only get a few seconds of
> play
> >> followed by a few secs of buffer before it goes into this
> >> play-buffer-play loop. The setting to buffer music didnt help either.
> My
> >> Internet connection us quick enough as I can stream other content.
> I'm
> >> on Spotty 1.2.1.
> >>
> >> Anyone else having this issue as well?
>
> We'd need a little more information about your system: OS running on the
>
> server, RAM, CPU, LMS version. Then make sure you update to the latest
> and greatest Spotty version.
>
> You could enable info logging for player.source to get more information
>
> in server.log.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks for the update, Michael

I'm running Spotty on a VortexBox:
* OS: Fedora release 16
* Server: Dell PowerEdge 840
* CPU: 4 processors (Xeon at 2.13Ghz)
* RAM: 1GB
* LMS: 7.8.0
* Spotty: 1.3.3
* Spotty helper app (on LMS Spotty settings page):
'/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Bin/i386-linux/spotty
(v0.6.1)'

I'll switch on the logging option and will get back hopefully with some
data