DavidBulluss wrote:
> This *may* be Spotty related, but this is where I will start as it
> arrived with Spotty!
>
> Choose a song from my library on server and play it. DSTM and Spotty
> work to create a list of 26 songs. That then becomes 51 songs. At that
> point I save the playlist for another time, but when I play that
> playlist the Spotify tracks keep pausing for around 5 to10 seconds,
> maybe every minute or so. I do not think it is re-buffering as the SBT
> screen doesn't report anything (it usually does during re-buffering),
> and the play button still indicates that it is playing, but it is
> paused, continues from where it stopped. Have reset everything,
> internet, LMS, piCoreplayer, Raspberry, network, etc., and it still
> happens.
>
> Have just tried selecting a track from my server and letting DSTM and
> Spotty do their thing, and the same problem exists. Not just saved
> playlists.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> Cheers, David

I have been further noting the behaviour. It is still doing it while
using Spotty and DSTM. Interesting to note that it occurs towards the
end of each track (and every track) at about 20 to 30 seconds before the
end, regardless of length of track. Always about 10 seconds pause. It
doesn't happen when playing tracks from my server. What logging should I
turn on to get a relevant log file?

David

*Server* pi3 pCP LMS
*Media* ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas* SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
*Family/kitchen* SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco* as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others* SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids