DavidBulluss wrote:
> I have been further noting the behaviour. It is still doing it while
> using Spotty and DSTM. Interesting to note that it occurs towards the
> end of each track (and every track) at about 20 to 30 seconds before the
> end, regardless of length of track. Always about 10 seconds pause. It
> doesn't happen when playing tracks from my server. What logging should I
> turn on to get a relevant log file?
>
> David

Further experimentation: Turned DSTM off, and played tracks from Spotty.
Same problem of a 5 to 10 second pause approx. 10 to 20 seconds from end
of the track. It happens on every track. It does not appear to be
rebuffering as SBT shows no indication of that on the screen, and our
internet is fast at 20640 kbps and easily streams HD Netflix etc.
Problem does not occur when playing tracks from local server.

Thoughts?

*Server* pi3 pCP LMS
*Media* ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas* SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
*Family/kitchen* SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco* as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others* SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids