StevePalmer wrote:
> I thought I'd put one of the logs in the body if the forum message. I
> also attached a zip file of another log
>
> Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

Got it - Can you not enable the "additional debugging" (leave it to
none) to start with? Otherwise, it's very verbose and then the log
capture in the browser UI is too small. Ideally, clean the log (there is
a button for that) and try to play something. Were you able to try the
firewall thing?

AppleTV 4, Airport Express