StevePalmer wrote:
> Cheers Philippe. Been a bit distracted today and will follow through
> with your suggestions first thing tomorrow.
>
> ☺ Steve
>
> Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

Hi again Philippe

I'm back on the case. Sorry to say although I can see the HiFi called
'Lounge' in the LMS GUI, notiohng actually works when I click on the
'AipPlay icon on my AV receiver. Like you, I was convinced that it was
just a firewall issue... but maybe it's not

I've collated some data and hope it helps you (help me). Let me know if
there's anything else you need. I'm at home all day today,so plenty of
opportunity to play about with bits and pieces.

Attached is a zip file that contains

The log file, as requested
Confirmation of the path set in the Firewall
The entry details in my firewall (3 entries)

Hope this gets us somewhere! :)

Appreciate your support and advice.

Regards

Steve2384723847

|Filename: AirBridge_Data.zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23847|

Steve
Kettering, UK