philippe_44 wrote:
> You do not need LMS on a computer, you just need the "squeze2raop-xxx"
> application (xxx = your OS) to run somewhere. You'll have to create a
> configuration file manually then, although you can wteak the parameters
> you want using the LMS on your Windows machine and then just copy this
> file.

I finally got squeze2raop-win to run and create a config.xlm file with
my AirPlay devices listed.  I open iTunes AirPlay cannot see my
Squeezeboxs; I open LMS on my Sonology NAS and cannot see the Airplay
bridge.  Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Squeezebox Duet, ReadyNAS Duo v1
Amps: McIntosh MC2600, Pioneer SPEC4, NAD 7140 (x2)
Pre-Amps: McIntosh AVR Control Center, Soundcraftsman SP 4001
Speakers: DCM TimeWindow 3, JBL Century L100, Boston L1000, Polk LC 80i
Other stuff: Rodec Mixer, McIntosh Tuner, McIntosh CD,  Teac X10R
Reel-to-Real, Techniques SL-1600MK2 Turntable, dbx 3BX, dbx 224,
multiple AudioEngine AW1, and too many other assorted things