StevePalmer wrote:
> Ignore my previous message Philippe...
>
> ...for reasons that I cannot explain, when I tap on the 'AirPlay' option
> on my AVR App on my phone, I can now play music. So, I think it's all
> working now (and I'm not sure why it wasn't originally!)
>
> Happy bunny this end! Thanks for all your help with this - and of
> course, for developing the Plugin.
>
> Cheers
>
> Steve

Good to know that you started off with a problem and now have a better
solution than the you were expecting!
If the Airbridge works then strongly recommend you switch off the uPnP
bit off LMS as discussed elsewhere. Also do you really need Twonky now ?

*Pi3 with piCoreplayer music on QNAP TS419p via NFS*
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets/Jogglers
*Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 - > Celestion Ditton F20s
*Office* - Pi -> Sony TA FE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN
755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom *Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones