mherger wrote:
> > But the tracks are validated in Windows just not on the Pi.
>
> Then I'd say the transfer of the data from Windows to the Pi did not
> work. But that's admittedly just a guess. All I know is that tracks
> which are not validated need to be validated before you can mix them.
>
> --
>
> MichaelI validate tracks on an external drive plugged into my Windows laptop
and then transfer them over the network to a hard drive plugged onto the
Pi. I then add the tracks using the MusicMagicServer webpage on port
10002 on the Pi. Even the total number of songs is different according
to MusicMagicServer. 45983 on Windows and 45965 on the Pi.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk