slartibartfast wrote:
> I validate tracks on an external drive plugged into my Windows laptop
> and then transfer them over the network to a hard drive plugged onto the
> Pi. I then add the tracks using the MusicMagicServer webpage on port
> 10002 on the Pi. Even the total number of songs is different according
> to MusicMagicServer. 45983 on Windows and 45965 on the Pi.
>
> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just a guess for the difference of non-validated songs (does not explain
the difference of total files): Did you add exclusions in your windows
setup. If I remember correctly, there might be even default exclusions
in a standard windows setup (audiobook...), which will not be analyzed /
validated. Thus these files are not counted as "non-analyzed".