warthog9 wrote:
> So I've got two minor CSS related bugs, I'm mucking about with the CSS
> to see if I can get you a patch, but I'm a backend guy, not a web / css
> guy.
>
> Specifically I've 2 issues inside id="playerslist", I've got names that
> are too long (and thus extend the height of the lower navbar) this has
> the problem of covering up most of the lower controls the worst
> offending text seems to cause the text to be 4 lines tall.
>
> I've, also, got (right now) 13 squeezebox end points which means the
> navigation items disappear off the edge and can't be gotten to.
>
> Not sure how to deal with the first one outside of forcing a CSS height
> so that you don't overrun the other items on the page.  The later I'm
> trying to figure out a way to float the other controls, and then I'm
> intending to add scrolling to the player list, basically the same as
> what you've got for the main window.  That being said, you may have a
> better solution than I so mostly soliciting feedback before I get too
> far down into the CSS here.
>
> So far this looks really awesome, and for the specific use case I've got
> in mind this actually solves a *HUGE* issue I was fearing I was going to
> have, so my hat goes off to you for this!

I'm not a web/css guy either, but for your first issue, maybe setting a
max-width and text-overflow: ellipsis on the element would help? For the
other issue, take a look at the collapse property/class for the
bootstrap navbar component. It will give you the "hamburger-menu"
instead. Maybe we can just force it when number of players > n?