deckeda wrote:
> I just sent another email. Coming from "dgdeckert"
>
> If you don't see it I can just post the text here.

Could you try sending a copy to yourself and see whether that works?
I still didn't get a mail from you, I wonder whether you've got some
configuration issue on your iPhone that could also be behind the remote
access issues you are having.

Please PM the data to me, don't post, your remote access IP is in there.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*