norderney wrote:

> IPeng keeps crashing out of program and back to my iPhone home screen
> intermittently. I have tried to see if there is a particular function
> causing it, but so far appears to happen while browsing music but it is
> very intermittent.

Have you found any way to reproduce this or is there a particular place
where this happens?
I'm actually seeing a lot of crash reports and it looks a bit like an
iOS issues (others are seeing similar crashes and it happens inside a
system transition) but I can't really reproduce it.
There are a few suggested workarounds I'd like to try but as long as I
can't reproduce it at all it's a bit difficult.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*