deStrO wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently discovered this plugin and I installed it on my Synology NAS
> (via Docker).
> It's working great, and I got Spotify back on my UE :)
>
> But I've a question, I'm having a delay of ~10 seconds before the music
> play (like buffering/converting).
> Is there something to configure ?
>
> Thanks ! ;)

>From LMS>Settings>Player>Audio check if you have bit rate limiting
switched on for your UE (Squeezebox Radio?) player. If you do it will
use LAME to convert to MP3 and depending on the conversion quality
selected, it can add considerable delay. Unless you have a poor WiFi
signal where the player is then leave it off.

HB

1 x Duet, 2 x Radio, 2 x Touch with iPeng 9 served by Synology 1815+ and
LMS 7.9.1