BBC radio runs both late and slow. I shall explain.

When I switch on in the morning the time checks are in sync with
real-life, but progressively during the day the time slips - as much as
an hour or so at the end of the day.

And speech is ever so slightly slow - with the effect that presenters'
voices sound deeper than they should.

I'm running LMS (Max2Play) on a Raspberry Pi. I have a mix of original
Squeezebox devices and RPi using piCorePlayer. I've tried limiting the
number of devices running simultaneously, but it make no difference. I
have updated kernels and versions of everything else I can think of.

I have terrific broadband and a fast home wifi network.

Any thoughts?