Max2Play wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I just wanted to let you know that we now released our Stretch Image
> officially!
>
> It coincided the release of the Raspberry Pi 3B+ so already integrated
> the new Kernel necessary to boot the device.
>
> This official successor of our Jessie Image runs on all Pi's including
> the 3B+ and comes with a new Bluetooth speaker pairing implementation
> among other new features.
>
> 'Check our blog article on the release for all the details'
> (https://www.max2play.com/en/2018/03/new-max2play-stretch-image-for-raspberry-pi-3b-out-now/)
> and let me know if you have any feedback :)
>
> Heiner from Max2Play

I installed the Bluetooth plugin, and streamed to a Bluetooth speaker
for a couple of hours without problem.

I can't get the "Stream to Squeezebox Server" part working. My phone is
paired to max2play, pressed the "install bluetooth streaming for
squeezebox server" button, and get "*No Bluetooth-Device is connected!
Make sure to connect this first!*" every time. Nothing appears under
favourites in LMS. Spent 2 hours on this, any suggestions?

Thank you.

24772

24773

24774

|Filename: 20.34.59.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24774|

*Study/Server - LMS 7.9.1 -* Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer
3.22/jivelite, 25K library on WDMyCloud, cache and playlists on a USB
stick (formatted ntfs).
*Lounge* - Pi 2/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Pi3 > HiFiBerry AMP+/retro radio
*Garage* - Pi3/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/piCorePlayer 3.22 > Edifier
R980T
*In car* - LMS 7.9.1 > RPi3/Max2Play > HiFiBerry DAC+ > car's hifi
(files on a 2TB portable USB drive)
*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 1xBoom