Hi Michael,

I have been using Spotty in Connect mode more frequent lately.
I must say I experience Spotty to be a bit moodier than before.

What I found moody:
-Jump to next track before really finishing the current track, this
might be Spotify or the recording but I don't think so.
-Stops playing, random stops in the middle of a track or while
switching. Starts again after pressing play in the Spotify app (iPhone
or windows app)
-After a few stops, like above, the playing track in the Music info
screen of my old SB3 show the same track name, even though there are new
tracks playing.
-After a few stops, like above, the song starts to repeat until I press
forward in the Spotify app.

I'm on your 2.2 release (current) on my Qnap running the linux-i386.

Let me know if there is something I can to to help your investigation.
I just put the logging into INFO mode, is that the best level to get
clues?

Many thanks for your efforts with this addicting plugin.

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone