I'm still trying to track down why the discovery of my devices comes and
goes at what it seems random intervals. As I've mentioned before it
almost always helps to restart the server. This time however a restart
didn't help. I'm not sure if it is of interest, but in the log to me it
seems that after the restart this time it disables discovery explicitly.

This is when trying to use the Connect feature from the Android Spotify
app on a Galaxy S8 (I did switch phone, in case it would show a
different behaviour). Running Windows 10, latest 7.9, Spotty 2.3.

|Filename: server.log (2).zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24850|

//Johan

Windows 10
LMS 7.9.1