mherger wrote:
> > -Jump to next track before really finishing the current track, this
> > might be Spotify or the recording but I don't think so.
>
> "jump" as in audio changes, or the metadata displayed? The latter is a
> known issue: the display always is about 10s ahead of the sound.
>
> > -Stops playing, random stops in the middle of a track or while
> > switching. Starts again after pressing play in the Spotify app
> (iPhone
> > or windows app)
> > -After a few stops, like above, the song starts to repeat until I
> press
> > forward in the Spotify app.
> > -After a few stops, like above, the playing track in the Music info
> > screen of my old SB3 show the same track name, even though there are
> new
> > tracks playing.
>
> Could you please check server.log to see whether the spotty helper had
> crashed? You might need to enable INFO logging for plugin.spotty.
>
> > I'm on your 2.2 release (current) on my Qnap running the linux-i386.
>
> How much memory?
>
> > Let me know if there is something I can to to help your
> investigation.
> > I just put the logging into INFO mode, is that the best level to get
> > clues?
>
> Yes, INFO should be perfect. DEBUG is too verbose in most cases (logging
>
> all web API traffic, incl. data returned by Spotify's servers).
>
> --
>
> Michael

Jump as in Audio change.
I'm rocking on, getting close to the end of the track and suddenly next
track starts.
Quite an abrupt audio experience, that's why asking...

Memory is not much on these boxes (especially with some years down the
road, what used to be much isn't anymore).
I have 1GB RAM on the one I'm using now, I monitor it relatively often
and I'm at a rather solid 58% usage (400MB free).
I have another qnap box with 2 GB, I have similar experience their but
don't use it so much for the moment.

See attached Server.log
During this session I have a few stops and repeats.
The track name on my SB3 is stuck, remaining time is not showing but
playtime is correct.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24835|

NAS: QNAP TS-459U+ -QTS 4.2.6- (4x 2TB, RAID5)
Services: LMS- 7.9.1 -,  SSOTS- 4.14-
Squeezebox:  6x Reciever, 3x Boom, 2x SB3 Classic
Other:  iPeng on iPad and iPhone