Yes, that’s what is happening. The selected player is changing all the
time, without me asking it to. Also one player is currently listed three
times, it’s going beserk!

Currently running 9.4.1 - I don’t know the previous version, sorry.
No Apple watch.
Currently there is only one router and one LMS, connected to a mixture
of wireless and wired players. Yesterday I was testing a second LMS on a
different network and was switching iPeng between the two by switching
my iPad between networks, but today that second network is unplugged.

7.8.0, 1 x SB3, 1 x Boom, 1 x Touch, 1 x Radio, 1 x PiCore