pippin wrote:
> Thanks. No problem about the name, I should read more carefully.
>
> One more question, re-reading your story: what kind of player(s) do you
> use? Are these Raspberry Pis? Could it be they all use the same
> player-ID (MAC) in SqueezeLite? That certainly would confuse iPeng (and
> probably also the server).

No, one Pi (also running the server), three different Squeezeboxes and
an iPad. I think the important thing to remember is that nothing has
changed in the system, and everything was working yesrerday. All I have
done is switched iPeng from one system to another and back again (and
the second system is now completely powered down.) I’ll send an email
now.

7.8.0, 1 x SB3, 1 x Boom, 1 x Touch, 1 x Radio, 1 x PiCore