schoeppi wrote:
> Am 2018-04-04 23:39, schrieb pippin:
> > schoeppi wrote:
> >>
> >> the latest iPeng beta is constantly crashing on my iPhone 7 with iOS
> >> 11.3.  I  am using VoiceOver, maybe this is related, but deactivating
>
> >> it
> >> does also not help.
> >>
> >> Is the problem known or do you need more infos?
> >
> > Hm, i didn�t get any crash reports, yet (might be delayed).
> > This is today�s beta, right?
>
> Yes, its the latest beta which you have released yesterday.
>
> When I start the app I can see (hear with VoiceOver) the screen of the
> currently playing title in iPeng for a short time, then the screen
> closes and I am back on my iPhones home screen.
>
> I will do more tests this evening, because this morning it worked. I
> started iPeng with no other player turned on, so iPeng was the only
> player. This causes no crash. I'll test later when more players are
> turned on...

I can now see the crash reports and I can also reproduce it with the
beta (although strangely enough not with my own test builds).
The problem happens when you open the "Artists" menu which probably is
the menu you were at when using the app for the last time.

Let me see whether I can find a quick fix. Looks like a code
optimization problem to me, that would explain why my own test builds
don't show it.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*