schoeppi wrote:
> Am 2018-04-05 23:11, schrieb pippin:
> > I can now see the crash reports and I can also reproduce it with the
> > beta (although strangely enough not with my own test builds).
>
> Seems like you've found a solution. The crashes are gone with the last
> beta and all is fine again for my setup :-).
>
> Cheers and thanks a lot for the quick fix,
>
> Schoepp

Thanks for reporting. The issue had nothing to do with VoiceOver, BTW,
happened without it as well.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*