Hi there!

I am in the process of switching over my Home Assistant automations from
using Spotify's API directly to using Squeezebox's API for more
flexibility with local files and whatnot.

One thing I cannot figure out is how to play a Spotify album via Spotty
via the Squeezebox API.

For single tracks, it's simple: A Spotify URI like

Code:
--------------------
    spotify:track:5zhuWncJsBKrQ1HhmAKNAg
--------------------

becomes

Code:
--------------------
    spotify://track:5zhuWncJsBKrQ1HhmAKNAg
--------------------

when calling Squeezebox's API, and it works perfectly.

However, an album URI such as:

Code:
--------------------
    spotify:album:1TVpHhBK3pSTqizgLLh16s

which works fine via the Spotify API, does not work when converted to a
Squeezebox URI such as

Code:
    spotify://album:1TVpHhBK3pSTqizgLLh16s

Any idea how to go about playing and queueing up a Spotty album via
Squeezebox's API? Is there any documentation on the URI format?